Based on the little book If You Could Ask God One Question, the class explores common questions and misunderstandings about Christian belief, and seeks to provide basic rational, logical and Biblical responses to these questions. My friend Landon Braithwait will also be writing and teaching a few of these lessons.
You can download the student guide here. Listed below are the lessons, with links to the teaching notes for each, as well as audio.
- Apologetics Defined (Notes) (Audio)
- The First Question – The Existence of God (Notes) (Audio)
- The Testimony of God (Notes) (Audio) (Can We Trust the NT?)
- The Righteousness of God (Notes) (Audio)
- The Justice of God (Notes) (Audio)
- The Redeeming Nature of God
- The Lordship of Christ
- The Reality of Eternity
- The Exclusivity of Christ
- The Nature of Christian Faith
- The Problem of Pain and Evil
- The Morality of God