Thursday, March 13, 2008

Pending Book Review & T4G Blogging

I just received a pre-release pdf of a new book being published by Reformation Trust. The title is What's So Great About the Doctrines of Grace?, by Rick Phillips. It looks to be a quick but good read, only being a little over 110 pages. The chapters are broken down by each of the doctrines of grace and are meant to propound the greatness of God revealed through these truths. Look for a review to be posted here in the next few weeks, assuming I get time to read the pdf. Maybe week after next while I'm spending four days in Orlando for a work-related conference.

Also, I've been thinking about doing blog coverage of the Together for the Gospel conference that I and about 16 others from my church will be going to in Louisville the middle of April. I want to do some good note taking and summarizing anyway, so I thought why not share those with others via the Den. Probably won't be a real "live-blogging" thing, but as close to it as I can get. Hopefully not dead-blogging either. Stay tuned.

No comments: